A few weeks ago I reviewed “EVERY STEP FORWARD“, a running documentary following elite ultra runner Sally McRae as she takes on the Cocadana 250. And today we’ll be seeing the same race from another perspective. “One Mile Out” is an official documentary that chronicles the remarkable journey of Chad Wright and his team as they take on the grueling Cocadana 250 ultra marathon. This 250-mile race from Black Canyon City to Flagstaff, Arizona, serves as a test of physical prowess, resilience, determination, and the pursuit of the extraordinary. With Chad’s background as a former Navy SEAL, his unique perspective and trust in his own abilities become crucial in conquering this challenging race. As the documentary unfolds, viewers witness the team’s unwavering commitment, overcoming numerous obstacles ranging from extreme weather conditions to physical exhaustion. “One Mile Out” stands as a testament to the power of human determination and the pursuit of extraordinary achievements.
“One Mile Out” – Chad Wright Takes on the Cocadana 250 Ultra Marathon
“One Mile Out” takes us on an incredible journey, following Chad Wright and his team as they embark on the Cocadana 250 ultra marathon. The documentary captures the challenges they face, the milestones they surpass, and the bonds that form amidst the adversity. Throughout the race, viewers witness the team’s unwavering determination and resilience as they push their physical and mental limits. From the scorching Arizona heat to freezing rain and gusting winds, Chad and his team conquer each segment of the race with unwavering grit. The documentary not only showcases the physical demands of the race but also delves into the deep sense of purpose and personal growth that comes with pursuing extraordinary achievements.
- The Cocadana 250 ultra marathon is a grueling 250-mile race that tests the physical prowess, resilience, determination, and pursuit of the extraordinary.
- Chad Wright, a former Navy SEAL, brings a unique perspective to the race, relying on his experience of enduring Hell Week and trusting in his own abilities.
- The team faces numerous challenges, from extreme weather conditions to physical exhaustion, but remains committed to pushing their limits and conquering each segment of the race.
- The documentary highlights the power of human determination and the pursuit of extraordinary achievements, showcasing the team’s unwavering commitment and resilience.
- The importance of proper gear utilization and self-care is emphasized, drawing from the team’s military background and their understanding of the criticality of equipment in challenging environments.
- The journey is portrayed as a testament to the pursuit of extraordinary achievements, with Chad’s efforts seen as a means to glorify God and bring hope to those in need.
“One Mile Out” is a riveting documentary that captures the essence of the Cocadana 250 ultra marathon and the incredible journey of Chad Wright and his team. It serves as an inspiration to viewers, reminding us of the power of human determination and the pursuit of extraordinary achievements. The unwavering commitment, resilience, and trust in one’s abilities showcased by Chad and his team are truly commendable. Despite the physical and mental challenges they encounter, they remain focused on conquering each segment of the race. “One Mile Out” is a must-watch for anyone seeking motivation and a testament to the human spirit’s ability to push beyond perceived limits.
In the mood for more ultra and trail running films? Make sure to checkout my list of the best trail and ultra running documentaries by clicking here!