The 2022 HYROX World Championship Results are in. After a great day of competition under the bright lights of Las Vegas. The event would see the return of an old champion to top form and one of the sport’s true legends pushing for a 3rd consecutive championship. But who came out on top? Let’s get the results and important notes from the event. And you can click here for more info on what HYROX is.
2022 HYROX World Championship Results from Las Vegas
On May 14 2022, HYROX Fitness held its 2022 World Championship at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Located in Las Vegas Nevada, this would be the first time the brand has held their championship event in the US. Typically the HYROX championship is held in Germany.
Below are the top 10 results from the Men’s and Women’s categories:
- Hunter McIntyre — 58:05
- Ryan Kent — 1:00:26
- Alexander Roncevic — 1:00:38
- Tim Wenisch — 1:01:35
- Dylan Scott — 1:02:10
- Michael Sandbach
- Richard Ryan
- Jeffrey Voisin
- Tom Hogan
- Martin Michelius
- Kris Rugloski — 1:07:21
- Linda Meier — 1:07:57
- Mirjam Von Rohr — 1:08:23
- Alandra Greenlee — 1:08:38
- Alyssa Hawley — 1:09:53
- Terra Jackson
- Viola Oberlander
- Elisabeth Kholti
- Lauren Weeks
- Camilla Massa
Notes From the Competition
- Men’s 2021 HYROX World Champion Tobias Lautwein did not compete this year.
- 2020 and 2021 women’s winner Lauren Weeks finished 9th overall.
- Hunter McIntyre was the 2020 Men’s World Champion.
- Ryan Kent, who was the North American Champion (beating McIntyre) and record time holder came in second.
- This was Kris Rugloski’s first women’s championship.
What’s Next for HYROX 2023?
HYROX has already announced 40+ events for next year. And in several interviews have shown interest in expanding the sports popularity in the United States.
If you’re interested in workouts to get you ready for next season’s HYROX events, check out some of our favorite HYROX workouts here.
where did ian jamieson come in cross fit competition 2022??