In what can only be considered welcome news to the Crossfit community. One of the sports favorite brands is releasing a running shoe, with the NOBULL Runner+. Set to be released for general sale on February 11, 2022 at 12am EST. And while we haven’t had a chance to test out the shoe just yet. Below is an overview of everything we know about the NOBULL Runner+ so far. Including pics of all available colors.
NOBULL Runner+ – Fitness & Running Shoe
NOBULL Runner+ Features
- Nylon plate technology running the full length of the shoe for increased rebound performance.
- Cushioned midsole featuring NOBULL’s own Pebax® foam for cushion and stability.
- Removable internal molded sockliner.
- Sole designed to transition smoothly from inside the gym to outside on streets.
- Extra collar padding for additional comfort.
- Mesh upper layer and tongue designed to be extremely breathable in all weather conditions.
As of now it’s not clear how well these shoes will perform, but I do have high hopes. One of my biggest complaints about Crossfit through the years is that they have people running in shoes meant for lifting. Heavy, flat, with no cushion for running. Making it uncomfortable and bad for people’s joints. With a brand specific to Crossfit like NOBULL releasing a running specific shoe, I hope a lot of people will start to understand they need shoes meant for running. Just like you need shoes meant for lifting.
Once I have a chance to test the shoes out I’ll update this page. And if you get a chance to test them out before me, please let us know what you think in the comments below.