With the start of 2022 comes the release of Hoka’s newest running shoe design, the Hoka Kawana. Being called the brand’s new fitness and running shoe. A quality cross-trainer is something a lot of people have been wanting from Hoka. And while we don’t have complete specs on the Kawana just yet. Here is everything we do know from the brand and I’ll be updating this as soon as more info is released.
Hoka Kawana – Fitness and Running Shoe
- The Hoka Kawana is currently only available for people to sign up for “first access.” Meaning you will need to sign up for email notifications about the upcoming release.
- Currently, the model is only being released in England and Spain for the first trial run. So for most of us, we’ll have to wait to test out this new release. Hoka Link. If you’re not in England or Spain the site will try to direct you to your countries site. You can decline to continue.
- According to Hoka, the Kawana will “redefine your running and daily workout routine” and “seamlessly transition from road running to individual and group workouts with ease and comfort.” We can only assume this will mean more stability for lateral movements, compared to their other models.
- The shoe features the brand’s new “SwallowTail heel geometry and a modified crash pad for softer transitions.” I’m not sure what exactly it does. Based on the only photo released so far. It’s sure to stand out in the gym.
- While the shoes actual specs remain closely guarded by the brand. We’ll update more info on the Hoka Kawana as soon as we get it. And if any of our Spain and England readers order a pair, let us know!